Table of Contents
As you get older, your body’s natural production of human growth hormone (HGH) begins to slow down. This can result in decreased muscle mass, bone density, and overall energy levels. If you’re looking for a way to boost your HGH production naturally, then consider using a human growth hormone supplement. In this article, we’ll take a look at the benefits of using HGH in bodybuilding. We’ll also discuss the best HGH dose and some of the potential side effects associated with its use. So read on to learn more!
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Definition
Human growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland and plays a role in cell reproduction. You can think of it as your body’s “fountain of youth” because it has an effect on almost every tissue and organ system in your body. Human growth hormone (HGH) is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth in children and adolescents, along with bone and muscle development. Bodybuilders take HGH for many advantages, including to increase their fat loss results “It is also essential for regulating metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.” Human Growth Hormone Supplements (HGHS) are synthetic versions of this hormone.
How Do HGH injections Work for Building Muscle?
The advantage of HGH in its ability to build new muscle is dependent on several processes, one of which is the relevant release of growth hormone by your pituitary gland into your bloodstream. This release takes place both during deep sleep and following exercise that involves large muscle groups. Thus, a good night’s sleep and a well-designed workout regimen that focuses on compound lifts are two keys to successful results when using human growth hormone supplements.
In addition, it is important to be aware that fat cells produce their own version of growth hormone in the body. In fact, there are studies which show that people with higher levels of body fat have higher levels of growth hormone. In fact, sometimes this can be a problem as higher levels of growth hormone can result in an increased rate of conversion to body fat.
In order to counter the body’s natural tendency to use stored fat cells for energy, many bodybuilders supplement with HGH along with their exercise and diet regimen. As a result, the same amount of fat loss is possible as those using other supplements. At the same time, they can gain more results in terms of strength and build more muscle by stimulating the production of even more HGH in their bodies.
HGH Benefits in Bodybuilding: Results Growth Hormone can provide
One of the most exciting advantages about Human Growth Hormone Supplements is that they can help transform your body. Human growth hormone bodybuilding benefits include results such as an increase in muscle mass, reduced fat, and more energy all at the same time. One study showed it helped participants lose an average of 10 pounds in three months with no diet or exercise changes – while they were sleeping!
HGH stimulates the production of proteins, which are essential for muscle development. As a result, GH Supplements have advantages that can help you add size and strength to your muscles and receive these results in less time. Remember that when it comes to building muscle, resistance training is always more effective than HGH alone. But by adding it to your routine, you will experience faster gains. For optimal results, use human growth hormone supplements before your weight training workouts.
Increase in muscle mass
HGH stimulates the production of proteins, which are essential for muscle development. As a result, GH Supplements can help you add size and strength to your muscles in less time. Remember that when it comes to building muscle, resistance training is always more effective than HGH alone. But by adding it to your routine, you will experience faster gains. For optimal results, use human growth hormone supplements before your weight training workouts.
Reduce in body fat
HGH helps to regulate metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. So, it has benefits that can help you burn fat faster without changing your current diet or exercise routine. Increased energy levels – HGH is a key factor in managing your body’s energy levels. Since it can increase muscle mass, it also increases the body’s capacity for energy use. As a result, you will experience increased endurance and strength during your workout routines.
Increased bone density
Studies show that HGH can strengthen bones, thus helping to prevent injuries like stress fractures. Human growth hormone supplements can also increase collagen production in the skin. Collagen gives skin its firmness and elasticity.
Improved skin elasticity
Human growth hormone supplements can also increase collagen production in the skin. Collagen gives skin its firmness and elasticity.
HGH also has advantages in terms of helping you get better quality sleep, which means more energy during the day. And of course, it will help you recover faster from your workouts because your body is getting enough rest at night.
Improved heart function
Studies have also shown that GH can help regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels. So, if you’re at risk for heart disease, GH Supplements may be able to help you improve your heart health.
In fact, GH can have a beneficial impact on all aspects of health when used appropriately. In particular though it is important to note that people suffering from diabetes and/or low thyroid levels will see higher benefits with GH supplementation due to the fact that they have hormonal deficiencies.
How Can You Increase HGH Production Naturally?
As mentioned, the pituitary gland produces human growth hormone to help make the body grow, especially after puberty. But as we age, our body’s ability to produce HGH declines at a rate of about 13% per decade. So, by the time most people are 50 years old, their natural levels of HGH are half of what they were when they were in their 20s.
The decline in HGH production can cause a decline in health and wellness, which is why many people choose to find ways to increase their levels naturally. But how? There are actually many ways for your body to produce more growth hormone. Here are the top ones:
- Sleep More! The most important way to naturally increase your HGH is getting more sleep. The more you sleep, the higher your natural levels of growth hormone will be as it helps trigger and regulate its release during sleeping hours.
- Use Supplements: There are also some supplements that can boost HGH production. For example, amino acid L-Arginine has been found to produce higher levels of HGH in both males and females. Another supplement that can help is an herbal blend called Somnitol, which helps your body to produce more human growth hormone during the night while you sleep.
- Eat More Protein: Human growth hormone supplements also require proteins for optimal function. So, it’s important to get adequate protein in your diet to boost HGH. For example, the amino acid L-lysine plays a significant role in supporting healthy HGH levels.
- Exercise: Finally, exercise is crucial for increasing HGH because it triggers its release. Even simply walking can have beneficial effects on growth hormone levels since it will improve circulation and help the body to use oxygen more efficiently. To increase HGH levels without taking synthetic peptides crossfit, pilates, yoga and various other similar exercise classes are perfect.
Human Growth Hormone Supplements – Side Effects to Know About
Most individuals desire a higher HGH level for better health and anti-aging purposes. For this reason, it is even beneficial for those wanting to add HGH to their first steroid cycle at 40. However, those running their 1st steroid cycle, that want use Human Growth Hormone Supplements to boost the levels in their body, should be aware that they may have to deal with some side effects. These can occur because of possible overdose as well as from incorrect usage of this hormone supplement. Some of the most common HGH side effects a person may experience include:
- Swelling of the hands and feet
- Joint pain, back pain, or osteoporosis (bone weakness)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling in the wrist area due to pinched nerves)
Human growth hormone supplements are very popular among bodybuilders and athletes because it is believed to help add lean muscle mass. However, there are many side effects that come from taking Human Growth Hormone Supplements. So, while GH may have a positive effect on athletic performance, it is not recommended for anyone who has not been diagnosed with a deficient growth hormone level. This is because the supplement can cause serious harm to an individual’s health since it causes significant disruptions in sleep patterns and can lead to over production of insulin.
Human Growth Hormone for Sale – Is It Safe?
Much of the information about human growth hormone for sale is based on rumors and hearsay. However, whether somebody chooses to purchase HGH for sale online or from a local source it’s important to understand the safety precautions involved with this supplement.
HGH supplements for sale online are considered by many to have many advantages and be a useful method to increase lean muscle. However, it is not a supplement that should be used without considering the possible side effects and health risks. In addition, blood tests are required in determining if somebody has a deficiency of human growth hormone before taking HGH supplements for sale anywhere.
HGH Dosage in Bodybuilding
Since Growth Hormone injections can provide a wide variety of advantages and results, the dosage of the drug will highly depend on the goal of use. Some may take a therapeutic dose for anti-aging, general maintenance of the body and simply to gain the general health benefits of the hormone. For bodybuilding, gaining results like losing fat, increasing muscle mass or performance enhancement will obviously require a higher dosage.
Human Growth Hormone is generally available in measurements of International Units (IU) or less commonly, milligrams (mg). Since IU units are a more common form of dosage for this drug, we will list dosages in IU. Just keep in mind that 3 IU is equal to 1 mg.
To avoid boating, typically in the gut, dosages are generally slit into several injections throughout the day. It’s advised to only inject 2IU at one time. This will allow better IGF-1 and GH levels, making it easier for fat to be reduced and muscle to grow.
Dose for beginners
If you’re wondering how much HGH should beginners take, a good staring dose for beginners is 2 IU per day to gain the many advantages of the hormone. You should start at this low dose and gradually increase it if required, this way you can gain the health benefits without any side effects. A maintenance dose can be taken for extended periods of time without any negative effects to the user’s health.
Dose for females
In terms of how much HGH females should take, it should be no more than 1-2 IU per day.
Dose for bodybuilders
In bodybuilding, the dosage needs to be in the range of 4-6 IU per day to gain the best weight loss and performance results. At this dosage, bodybuilders will generally take HGH injections for about 20-30 weeks at a time.
Dose for treating injuries
If you’re using HGH injections to heal an injury, then an even higher dose of 6-10IU per day will be required, but only until the injury is fully healed. Taking this a high a dose for too long is not advised.
The best time to take HGH injections
The advantage of taking HGH in a cycle is that you can use while blasting and cruising with practically any steroids. Within a Trenbolone Acetate, Methenolone Acetate, and Testosterone Propionate cycle, HGH will enhance the Trenbolone effects, Primobolan advantages, and test prop benefits. With orals like Anavar and Winstrol, or even in a Halotestin cycle, HGH can dramatically increase the results.
After a HGH cycle, post-cycle therapy is advised to maintain natural hormone production. Proviron for PCT is a good choice in this case. Alternatively, you can read Rebirth PCT reviews and compare Rebirth PCT vs Nolvadex, Clomid or Proviron to determine whether this supplement might be the best choice for you.
HGH and Insulin
A cycle of Insulin and Human Growth Hormone is the perfect combination, in fact, you should only ever take Insulin when on HGH. The reason for this is because without higher levels of growth hormone in your body, injecting Insulin will simply just increase your body fat. But when these two are combined together, they can build muscle rapidly and receive some amazing results.
While running their daily dose of HGH, bodybuilders will generally use Insulin pre-workout at about 10 IU. It’s important to monitor your food consumption while on insulin as it can be fatal if taken incorrectly. You should maintain your carb and protein intake and avoid fats while taking insulin.
Best HGH brands for bodybuilding
What you need to know when looking to buy HGH in the USA is that the substance is expensive and also hard to replicate without the correct facilities. So, if you come across a source that sells suspiciously cheap Growth Hormone domestically in the US, then there’s likely to be very little, or none of the substance in the product that you buy. Therefore, it’s easy to waste your money when buying HGH from unknown sources.
Tips for spotting fake HGH
Be wary when buying HGH manufactured in China or Bulgaria, since these countries are known to produce many fake Growth Hormone products.
Study the packaging carefully. Serial numbers will always be unique to every single product, it’s batch numbers which will remain the same.
To save you from wasting your hard-earned dollars when buying HGH online, we have gathered a couple trusted brands of this hormone that have been tried and tested already by us and are available in our catalog.
The first brand is Maxtreme Pharma, who produces HGH under the name Soma-Max-10. This product consists of a box of 10 vials, each containing 10 IU of high-quality Growth Hormone. The second brand is the slightly more affordable Ultima Pharmaceuticals, who manufacture equally high-quality growth hormone in a 10ml vial of 10IU.
Both HGH products by these brands have been proven safe and effective by our team, so if you’re struggling to find a reliable brand, we recommend you try these out.
HGH price in the USA
As we just mentioned, the price of HGH will help you determine the legitimacy of the product you are buying. If you buy HGH online, rather than from a domestic source, you’re likely to pay less (in the range of $30-$100 per 10IU).
Also, HGH is a controlled substance in the US, but because there are many official pharmaceutical facilities around the world where it is legal to produce the substance for distribution, buying HGH from an official overseas manufacturer is the safer option in terms of legality too.
Human Growth Hormone Reviews: User Testimonials about HGH
- Emmitt Asa (December 1, 2021): Human Growth Hormone is the best supplement to take when you are trying to bulk up, or just work on your muscle definition in general. I have never taken a more effective supplement with so few side effects. By taking HGH, I have seen drastic changes in my body in just a matter of six months. It’s also helped me with memory retention and feeling more mentally alert for my art classes.
- Soren Dorian (December 2, 2021): After struggling with years of lower back pain, I was looking for anything to help relieve the pain. A friend recommended HGH, and I’ve never looked back since. My back is feeling better than ever, and I finally feel like my life’s worth living again.
- Dorian Keanu (December 6, 2021): Human Growth Hormone has been one of my favorite supplements to use in the past few months. I have been able to pack on muscle like never before and recover much faster than before. I used to be skinny but Human Growth Hormone has made me feel like a beast!
- Zaiden Raphael (December 10, 2021): I used to be such a skinny guy. I felt weak and fragile, and that really held me back from working out as hard as I wanted to. My life changed after my mom gave me some HGH to try for a month…I gained so much muscle and got so much stronger. Now it’s time for you to try Human Growth Hormone too!
- Ryland Casey (December 20, 2021): Human Growth Hormone is one of the most overlooked supplements for athletes. As I’m sure everyone’s heard, testosterone is what makes men, men. Women also need to be on HGH to maintain their health and happiness.
- Zaire Albert (December 29, 2021): have been taking Human Growth Hormone for a few weeks now and I’m glad to say that it’s been effective. I had purchased the product with not many expectations, but it has noticeably increased my muscle gains and given me some free time to work on other things. I’m really happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone!
- Corey Denver (January 9, 2022): It’s hard to find anything about HGH on the internet because everyone’s trying to sell it. I can’t even remember how I found this article but I’m so glad I did! It really helped me understand the benefits of HGH for bodybuilding and what exactly it does for you. It also cleared up any misinformation around how it should be used.
- Drew Callen (January 10, 2022): There are so many benefits to taking HGH as a bodybuilder. I am proof that it’s not just for people who are growing too fast. I’ve been lifting weights for years and have never quite seen the results I have now with HGH. The focus, energy, and strength are incredible!
- Kannon Fit (January 19, 2022): I used to suffer from fatigue and depression, and I felt like my body was slowing down. After I started using Human Growth Hormone, I’ve been able to train harder and faster than ever before. It doesn’t make me feel like a superman; it just improves my skills as a bodybuilder and athlete.
- Bo Moshe (January 22, 2022): Human Growth Hormone is a great supplement for anyone looking to increase their HGH levels. My muscles never felt so pumped, I was sleeping better, and I even lost weight. It’s a great investment for anyone looking to improve their body and health.
Human Growth Hormone FAQ’s
Is it safe to take Human Growth Hormone?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe to take if you follow the instructions on the label. As with any supplement, speak with your doctor before starting anything new if you have any concerns.
How long does it take for HGH to work?
You should start seeing results within a few weeks of starting your new routine. You can also expect to feel more alert, less tired and you will have increased mental focus as well.
How long should I take Human Growth Hormone for?
You should only take the supplement as long as you need it. Once you’ve achieved your muscle gains and improved sleep, feel free to stop taking it.
Is there a cause for concern if I’m not feeling better after using HGH?
If you are not feeling good after using this supplement, you should discontinue use and speak to a doctor.
Is it safe for men and women to take?
Yes, both men and women will benefit from using this supplement. Women just need to take a lower dosage than men to avoid any side effects that may occur because of higher testosterone levels in the system.
Does HGH really help in bodybuilding?
Yes, the supplement will increase your muscle mass and help you recover from your workouts much faster.
Conclusion: Does Human Growth Hormone Really Work?
As a bodybuilder, you’re always looking for an edge to help you build more muscle and achieve the physique you desire. And while there are many supplements on the market that claim to help, one of the most effective is human growth hormone (HGH).
Based on all the information above, Human Growth Hormone is worth trying. If you are looking for a safe alternative to anabolic steroids, this kind of product may be just what you’ve been looking for.
YouTube videos related to HGH
- HGH – Human Growth Hormone – Doctor’s Analysis of Side Effects & Properties
- Muscle Building Hormones: The Science of HGH & IGF-1 | Thomas DeLauer